A yoga bolster is a body pillow yet firmer and either rectangular or roundabout fit as a fiddle. It’s an important prop for yoga practice. It makes unwinding, helps relax a pose, or helps in opening the body.
Support Backbend – This is an astounding method to begin or complete your yoga practice. It’s a quick heart opener that permits the shoulders, chest, and midriff to open and unwind, while the head, neck, and back are completely bolstered. It additionally helps in making space in the lower back district and facilitates pressure.
Support Camel Pose – Camel present is an advance yoga poster. That can cause low back pain easily. therefore it’s very important to practice this pose with bolster. With a steady practice – one will arrive at the full articulation however there will never be any rush!
Savasana Pose – Savasana is seemingly one of the most significant and adored stances of the yoga practice. It’s an opportunity to discover stillness and let the body and psyche totally relax. It’s the place we coordinate the development of the training and our being into one. Be that as it may, imagine a scenario in which lying on a hard, level surface is totally awkward and stillness is no place in locate. The arrangement – A YOGA BOLSTER! This is an extraordinary method to stretch and make space in the lower back locale, enabling the back body to unwind and relax down into the ground.
Support Forward Fold – Forward folds are a wonderful method to extend the muscles. It tends to reinforce or unwinding contingent upon every individual’s objective. using bolsters and forward fold on it has a huge number of advantages, including extends the hamstrings, low-back, and spine while quieting the brain and lessening pressure and uneasiness.
Yogavni, 100% cotton Rectangular Cotton Yoga Bolsters provides exactly the support you need for countless seated and lying down yoga postures. You will find that this rectangular cotton yoga bolster is very soft, but at the same time, provides firm support.
The large bolster measures 24-Inch-long x 6-Inch-high x 12 Inch wide. The small bolster measures 22 Inch long x 5 Inch high x 8 Inch Wide. Our rectangular yoga bolsters are stuffed with cotton batting and come in wide range of colors. Please note that these bolsters are NOT filled with foam and because of the fluffy nature of cotton the actual measurements are slightly bigger. Not to worry, cotton will settle over time.
Sitting meditation isn’t simple. The genuine demonstration of sitting is a workmanship and science in an art and science in its own way.
It sounds odd to state this, however sitting meditation is in reality quite rigorous. That is on the grounds that for all intents and purposes all contemplation customs encourage mediators to sit upstanding with a straight spine and no back help. The hypothesis is that a straight, unsupported spine will keep you progressively alert and empowered.
If your spine can’t keep up an upstanding situation without stressing, your meditation practice will be a mess more testing than it should be. Our spines have four normal bends, two curved and two curves. The sacral and thoracic bends are arched and the lumbar and cervical (neck) bends are inward. At the point when these bends are in their nonpartisan position, our spines hold themselves up with at least solid exertion. In the event that, for instance, your pelvis tilts back so your lumbar spine is in an arched bend rather than its regular sunken one, sitting upright is unimaginable. What’s more, the push to sit upright saps your vitality.
Zafu, Meditation cushions enable your pelvis to tilt forward with the goal that your sacrum is in its neutral position. This allows the rest of your spinal curves to become alright.
A zafu, Meditation Cushion is a round pad with assembled sides. The curved edges enable your legs to drop off the edges at the hip joints with the goal that your knees are lower than your hips. At the point when your knees are lower than your hips, it’s simpler for your spine to keep up its natural curves.
The curved edges likewise help prevent your thighs from squeezing excessively hard into the edge of the pad, which can get awkward after some time. The tallness of a zafu cushion, generally four to six inches, makes customary sitting positions simpler and progressively steady.
Since ancient times, essential oils have been utilized for an assortment of purposes running from strict practices and nourishment arrangement to magnificence and therapeutic treatments. Notwithstanding present day twentieth century prescription, in any case, they were thrown away and collected a progressively profound notoriety with minimal real wellbeing credit.
It wasn’t until the right on time to mid-2000s, as big names were touting the advantages of yoga and carrying on with a perfect, natural way of life was exhibited as the most beneficial routine that the tides changed for fundamental oils.
Have you at any point wondered, “which essential oil are the best”? Who would it be a good idea for you to purchase your essential oils from and why? Those are excellent inquiries! There are varieties in quality, norms of creation, organization culture, cost, and item choice among a large number of the mainstream Aroma essential oils.
My Personal choice of aroma essential aroma brand id GOLOKA Brand. You can buy essential oil from Healthy Life Cycle.
9 most common essential oils people generally buy :-
1) Lavender Essential oil – Lavender essential oil is one of the most well known and adaptable essential oils used in aromatherapy. Lavender essential oil Refined from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps. This essential oil help to promote hair growth. It’s antimicrobial, it prevents bacteria and fungi for growing. Counting a drop or two of lavender oil into your preferred salve or face cream will give your skin an increase in cancer prevention agent control before bed. Lavender is in some cases utilized as a home solution for skin irritation and consumes. Utilizing it in fundamental oil structure might be useful for scalp irritation and dryness. Shop Now at Best Price. Call for bulk Pricing
2) Eucalyptus Essential oil– Eucalyptus is a tree that is local to Australia. Eucalpytus essential oil is removed from the leaves of the tree. Eucalyptus oil is accessible as a basic oil that is utilized as a medication to treat an assortment of normal illnesses and conditions including nasal blockage, asthma, and as a tick repellent. Weakened eucalyptus oil may likewise be applied to the skin as a solution for medical issues, for example, joint pain and skin ulcers. Eucalyptus oil is likewise used to ease cold side effects and give respiratory medical advantages. Eucalyptol, which is frequently utilized in mouthwashes and cold cures, is gotten from Eucalyptus globulus. Expert believe that it helps in lowering blood sugar. Shop Now at Best Price
3) Tea tree Essential oil – Tea tree oil originates from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a little tree local to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Tea tree oil contains various mixes, including terpinen-4-ol, that have been appeared to murder certain microorganisms, infections and organisms
These germ-battling properties make tea tree oil an esteemed common solution for treating bacterial and parasitic skin conditions, counteracting disease and promoting healing. It is used as hand sanitizer, Insect Repellent, Antiseptic for Minor Cuts and Scrapes. It fights with Acne. Shop Now at Best Price
4) Rosemary Essential oil– Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an evergreen shrub with needle-like leaves and a woody fragrance. In old Greece and Rome, rosemary was thought to strengthen memory. It Stimulates Hair Growth. Breathing in rosemary oil help to lessen anxiety. Rosemary oil may help decrease tissue irritation that can prompt expanding, agony and stiffness. It helps to increase blood circulation. Shop Now at Best Price
5) Frankincense Essential oil– Frankincense, otherwise called olibanum, is produced using the pitch of the Boswellia tree. It normally develops in the dry, sloping areas of India, Africa and the Middle East. Frankincense has a woody, zesty smell and can be breathed in, retained through the skin, soaks into a tea or taken as an enhancement.
Utilized in Ayurvedic drug for a long time, frankincense seems to offer certain medical advantages, from improved joint pain and absorption to decreased asthma and better oral wellbeing. It might even help battle specific sorts of malignant growth. Frankincense essential oil may help diminish the probability of asthma assaults in powerless individuals. It might likewise mitigate asthma side effects, for example, brevity of breath and wheezing. Shop Now at Best Price
6) Patchouli Essential oil – Benefits of patchouli essential oil. It helps in treating skin conditions, for example, dermatitis, skin inflammation, or dry, split skin. It facilitating manifestations of conditions like colds, cerebral pains, and stomach upset. Helps to relieve depression. Assisting with slick hair or dandruff. controlling hunger. Shop Now at Best Price
7) Peppermint Essential oil – Peppermint oil can upgrade unwinding, focus, memory, vitality and alertness. The cooling and quieting impacts of Peppermint fundamental oil can calm sore muscles. Peppermint essential oil is known to ease back agony, mental exhaustion, and hacks. It supports course, discharges the sentiment of having tired feet, diminishes strong torment, issues, and fits, and relieves aggravated, bothersome skin among different conditions. Surely understood for its enemy of microbial and against parasitic characteristics, a couple of drops of the oil can be added to hand crafted shower cleaners and spritzed on territories that are especially needing enemy of bacterial consideration, for example, washrooms and kitchens. Peppermint essential oil is used for reducing headache (migraine). Shop Now at Best Price
9) Sage Essential oil – Sage Essential Oil is rumored to ease strong and joint torment related with aggravation, delicacy, firmness, and different indications of joint inflammation, strains, and sprains. With calming properties, Sage Oil is known to mitigate the redness, irritation, and tingling that is normal for skin conditions, for example, dermatitis. Sage Oil’s enemy of bacterial and hostile to microbial properties are presumed to kill poisons, accordingly giving help to minor skin scraped spots and wounds, for example, wounds, cuts, consumes, and bothering while at the same time shielding them from creating diseases.
It can help invigorate all the inner frameworks in your body including your sensory system, respiratory framework, stomach related framework, your liver, and your mind. Shop Now at Best Price
Get 10% Off Yoga & Meditation KitsHealthyLifeCycle.ca Plus Free Shipping Over $49.99. Use Coupon Code: Save10kits. 10% off promotion is applicable on retail orders only. Free shipping over $49.99 is applicable on retail orders in Canada only. Exclusions apply. Offer expires midnight 7/30/19.
Healthy Life Cycle is your source for Health, Wellness and Natural Living products in Canada. We welcome you to take advantage of additional savings on select items. Coupon code required. Limited quantities available. Sale ends if stock runs out. Offers may not be combined with any other discount, quantity discount, or promotion. We reserve the right to modify this promotion at any time. While supplies last! See full details on website.
Get FREE Shipping over $49.99 at HealthyLifeCycle.ca. No coupon code required. Healthy Life Cycle is your #1 source for Health, Wellness and Natural Living products in Canada. We welcome you to take advantage of additional savings on select items.
Limited quantities available. Sale ends if stock runs out. Applicable on retail orders only for a limited time. Offers may not be combined with any other discount, quantity discount, or promotion. We reserve the right to modify this promotion at any time. While supplies last! See full details on website.
This week Save 10% Off Yoga & Meditation Mats and Blocks at HealthyLifeCycle.ca. Just use coupon code: 10matsblocks. Healthy Life Cycle is your #1 source for Health, Wellness and Natural Living products in Canada. We welcome you to take advantage of additional savings on select items. Coupon code is required.
Limited quantities available. Sale ends if stock runs out. Applicable on retail orders only for a limited time. Offer ends 12:00am PST July 16, 2019. Offers may not be combined with any other discount, quantity discount, or promotion. We reserve the right to modify this promotion at any time. While supplies last! See full details on website.
We welcome you to take advantage of additional savings on select items. Coupon code is required. Limited quantities available. Sale ends if stock runs out. Applicable on retail orders only for a limited time. Offer ends 12:00am PST July 9, 2019.
Offers may not be combined with any other discount, quantity discount, or promotion. We reserve the right to modify this promotion at any time. While supplies last! See Full Details on website.
Healthy Life Cycle is your source for Health, Wellness and Natural Living products in Canada.
Celebrate Canada Day with FREE Shipping (orders $50 or more) on us. Healthy Life Cycle is your source for Health, Wellness and Natural Living products in Canada. We welcome you to take advantage of additional savings on select items. No Coupon code is required. Limited quantities available. Sale ends if stock runs out. Applicable on retail orders only for a limited time. Offer ends 12:00am PST July 2, 2019. Offers may not be combined with any other discount, quantity discount, or promotion. We reserve the right to modify this promotion at any time. While supplies last! See Full Details on website.
Indoor air quality might not be a part of your daily conversation but it sure needs your attention. It refers to the level of pollution present indoors (homes, offices, and other buildings). Indoor air pollution could be a new term to a few of you because we are more engaged in reducing the outdoor air pollution that indoor air pollution does not even cross our minds. But the truth is that the air inside our homes and offices is even more polluted than the air outside. This reduces the indoor air quality and adversely affects people breathing the polluted air.
Harmful Effects of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Some health effects may show up shortly after a single exposure or repeated exposures to a pollutant while other health effects are seen long term. Short-term exposure to poor indoor air quality can lead to irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue. Although the short-term effects of exposure to polluted indoor air can be easily treated but if the source of exposure (to polluted indoor air) is not identified soon and the exposure is continued for a long period of time, it could lead to serious health problems.
Long-term exposure to poor indoor air quality can lead to respiratory diseases, heart problems and even neurological problems. Inhaling the polluted indoor air can even trigger asthma, lung cancer and heart attacks. Poor indoor air quality especially affects the sensitive individuals; that include children, elderly and individuals with preexisting diseases. But continued exposure to the poor indoor air can equally affect healthy individuals and that is why it is important to take preventive measure.
Impact on pregnancy- Studies support the hypothesis that childhood allergic diseases originate in fetal life. Exposure during the trimesters increases the risk of developing asthma, rhinitis, and eczema in children. It may also affect the respiratory health and has been linked to decreased lung function in infancy and childhood. Exposure to high concentration can also lead to stillbirth.
Cardiovascular diseases– Short-term effects– Short-term elevations in ambient particle levels are capable of evoking cardiac arrhythmias, worsening heart failure, and triggering acute atherosclerotic/ischaemic cardiovascular complications. Long-term effects- Long-term exposure to air pollution increases an individual’s lifetime risk of death from coronary heart disease. It has also been observed that people residing in locations with higher long-term average PM levels are at a greater risk for cardiovascular mortality and morbidity.
Impact on respiratory symptoms- The exposure to harmful air pollutants is associated with a higher incidence of upper airway symptoms, such as rhinorrhea, nasal obstruction, cough, laryngospasm, and vocal fold dysfunction, and lower airway symptoms, such as cough, dyspnea, and wheezing, especially in children. Air pollution has led to an increase in symptomatic asthmatic attack, chronic lung diseases in healthy adults and is also partly responsible for cancer.
Impact on pulmonary function-Observations show that due to air pollution there is a decrease in the vital capacity (maximum air expelled from the lungs after maximum inhalation) of people. This occurs due to a decline in the pulmonary or lung function resulting from airway obstruction caused by air pollutants.
Impact on Asthma- Air pollution causes numerous respiratory disease including asthma. Individuals with pre-existing asthma, have a greater health risk of air pollution health hazards than healthy individuals. Other pollutants like dust, soot, and diesel fumes are very small particles that travel right into the lungs and cause irritation and inflammation. Small airborne particles, (found in haze, smoke and dust) when inhaled pass through the nose and mouth and enter the lungs. Exposure to these particles can cause damage to the lung function and also trigger asthma attacks.
Impact on lungs- The following symptoms are observed in a person who has (or is developing) lung cancer-
Respiratory symptoms- Coughing related to cold or respiratory infection will go away in a week or two but a persistent cough that lingers could be a sign of lung cancer. Changes in coughing and breathing like shortness of breath or coughing up blood can also be signs of lung cancer. Wheezing can also be a sign of lung cancer.
Systematic symptoms- An unexplained weight loss could be indicating towards lung cancer. Sometimes weakness and fever are also signs of lung cancer.
Symptoms due to cancer mass pressing on adjacent structures- Headaches due to pressure on superior vena cava, bone pain or chest pain whether it’s sharp, dull, constant, or intermittent, can all be signs of lung cancer.
How to improve the indoor air quality
Add natural air purifiers- Several products can be added to your home or office that act as natural air purifiers. Houseplants are known to be great for purifying poor indoor air as they produce fresh air. Beeswax candles and salt lamps are also known natural air purifiers. They release negative ions when lit that attract the positive ions of the air pollutants and remove them from the indoor air making the indoor air quality a lot better.
Ventilate– Ventilation can be a good practice as it allows the fresh air to come in and the polluted indoor air to go out. Opening the windows and doors in your building early in the morning can help you improve your indoor air quality.
Control humidity- Monitoring humidity is very important as high level of humidity leads to the formation of molds (a type of fungal air pollutant that grows in wet and damp places). Along with monitoring and maintaining an ideal humidity level (usually between 30-50%), you should also fix any pipe leaks or lose taps that may further increase the humidity in your building.
Cut out cigarette smoke- Cigarette smoke not only affects the person smoking the cigarette but also everyone around them. You might already be aware of the hazards of smoking but passive smoking also has its numerous side effects. If you cannot quit smoking altogether, the least you could do is to do it outside. Smoking inside the house should be strictly discouraged as it pollutes the air inside the house and reduces the air quality.
Non-scented paints- Paints contain a harmful chemical, VOCs (or volatile organic compounds) that can cause considerable damage to one’s health when inhaled even at low concentrations. This chemical is also present in other common household products like hobby supplies, deodorants etc. These reduce the indoor air quality and their use should be limited. Products containing VOCs should be replaced by products containing no or a very limited number of VOCs. Use of unscented paints, candles, and air fresheners can further help in reducing their content in the indoor air.
Keeping yours and your pet’s feet clean- You don’t want to bring your shoes inside the house after you’ve walked outside for some time. Your shoes have pollutants like dust, pollen etc. stuck to them; that’s why taking them off before you enter the house can be a good practice. In the same way, cleaning your pet’s paw after they have taken a walk outside will eliminate the entry of dust and dirt in the house.
Written by Poorvi Naithani, Content writer at Kaiterra | Smart Air Quality Monitors | I write about health, lifestyle, environment, and fitness.