Buy Yoga Accessories Online from Healthy Life Cycle.
Best Yoga Bolsters Online at Healthy Life Cycle
Looking to buy best yoga bolsters online ?, Healthy Life cycle is the one stop. Healthy Life sell Yogavni, Yoga Bolsters. Its is filled with Cotton.
Check out Yogavni, Yoga Bolsters size and features.
Yoga Accessories and yoga props they sell are –
They supplies yoga accessories Canada and US. Free shipping above $49.99.
For all yogis, the essence of yoga lies in the posture you perform. It stimulates all your muscles and calls for an inner synergy of body and mind. To ensure your posture is perfect and that you’re relaxed, many yogis prefer to use props such as Yoga bolsters, Yoga blocks, Yoga straps, Yoga mats etc. A very popular yoga prop used is a Yoga bolster – be it for restorative yoga, prenatal yoga, Iyengar yoga or even doing yoga in the comfort of your home.
A yoga bolsters is like a body pillow but firmer and either rectangular or circular in shape. The main purpose is to create relaxation, help soften a posture, or aid in opening up the body. It provides comfort, supports poses and increase stretching during restorative postures and deep breathing exercises.
The history dates back to the 1960s, when yoga teachers such as B.K.S. Iyengar noticed that many of their students had trouble maintaining proper posture in certain poses due to injury or lack of flexibility. Iyengar therefore developed and introduced props and equipment to help people access poses with greater comfort and better form.
Finding the right yoga bolsters for you is important, things you should consider before buying include shape (cylindrical/ rectangular/ lean), size (varies based on usage), weight (depending on what they’re filled with), filling (recron, buckwheat or polyester), color & pattern (not a deciding feature but choose a color that celebrates you!).
Some wonderful yoga bolster options from Healthy Life Cycle help alleviate tension throughout the body so you can focus on your asanas.
While a bolster can be used for various asanas, we’ve narrowed it down to the top 7 asanas used.
Find quick tips on how to use your yoga bolster to them here-
1. Savasana / Resting posture Place the yoga bolster directly under your knees and let the legs and let your feet float freely
2. Backbend Place bolster vertically behind you, lining the short end directly with the low back. Be sure to snug the bolster as close to the body as possible, then slowly lie back over it.
3. Paschimottanasana / Forward fold Stretch both legs out in front of the body and place the yoga bolster directly on top of the legs.
4. Upavistha Konasana / Wide seated forward bend Place the bolster in front of hips, lining up with the trunk of the body.
5. Sukhasana Find a comfortable cross-legged position on top of the bolster – ankles stacked in front of one another, half lotus, or full lotus position
6. Viparita Karani / Legs up the wall pose Press your feet into the wall and lift your pelvis up so you can slide your bolster underneath your pelvis.
7. Balasana / child’s pose Let your arms drape either side of the yoga bolster – it might even be nice to let your hands wrap underneath the bolster as if you were giving it a little hug. Either way, find a version that lets your shoulders rest.
So go on, make your yoga experience easier, deeper, clearer and more meaningful by choosing a yoga bolster that’s right for you today!
Meditation cushion Zafu is a round cushion, it is an important prop for meditation. Meditation cushion also called ZAFU. Meditation cushion came from china. It is a very basic thing in Japanese life. Zafu is a combination of two-word ZA means “seat” and FU means “Happiness”. It is likewise utilized a considerable amount for Zen Meditation Practices.
Where to buy Meditation cushion Zafu –
If you are looking to buy a Meditation Cushion, Healthy life Cycle is the one-stop. We sell the best meditation cushion in Canada. If you are looking for a wholesale Meditation cushion call us. Deliver all across Canada. Shipping from the East Coast to the West Coast. Find hundreds of our satisfied customers in Vancouver, Victoria, Saskatchewan, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, St. Johns, St. John, Fredericton, and Labrador, and Halifax
4 Best Meditation Cushion in Canada 2020
1) Round Cotton Meditation Cushion, Zafu – Yogavni, Round Cotton Filled Meditation Cushions are the best meditation cushion. Filled with pure cotton. It offers you extraordinary postural support and alleviating strain to help you in Meditation. It has a sturdy handle on one side with the help of this you can position it quickly underneath you. Dimension 13″ W x 6″ H.
2) Crescent Meditation Cushion, Zafu – These cushions are also called half-moon meditation cushions; the shape is a heart shape. It gives you proper height and provides more solace. It helps you to sit for deeper meditation. Crescent Meditation Zafu is designed in such a way that it improves the position during yoga and meditation by alleviating pressure from the back and lower joints.
3) Rectangular Meditation Cushion, Zafu – Rectangular Zafu Meditation Cushion used by Zen Buddhism. It provides ideal support during meditation for sitting. Yogavni, cushion help to maintain posture keeping back straight. Its is filled with cotton. These Meditation cushions are firm if you want less firmness you can adjust that as per your preference by removing cotton or buckwheat from inside.
4) Rando Meditation cushion – Cylindrical Zafu without pleats called as Rondo. It will come with a removable cover. It is filled with unbleached cotton. The outer cover has a zipper and handles for carrying. The inner casing is filled with 100% natural cotton. It provides conform and support during yoga and Meditation.
It’s always a challenge to find the right yoga mat!
Use our 4-step guide to get the right mat match.
In ancient times, traditional yoga (meditative & Hatha) was practiced in India on bare ground/grass or on animal skins. With the westward transmission of yoga, many yogis used towels or cotton mats to help them with the asanas. However, feet tended to skid and hands tended to slip. To prevent the slipping, ‘sticky mats’ (which were essentially carpet underlay cut to towel-like sizes) were first introduced in Germany in the 1980s. In the 1990s, there was a full-blown production underway for these yoga mats. However, they crumbled soon & people yearned for more robust and durable alternatives.
With the passage of time and the modernization of yoga, some forms have become more energetic. Now, whichever form of yoga you choose –there are diverse yoga mats available and befitting your unique body traits.
With so many options to choose from, making a choice becomes very hard. So drill down and focus on your priorities for buying a mat. No matter what style of yoga you practice, there’s a mat out there for you.
Recent trends show that at least 21 million people across the U.S. practice yoga! So if you’re a budding yogi or even looking to replace an old mat, you’re in luck.
4 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Yoga Mat in 2020
- Grip, grip, grip: It’s one of the most crucial things to test when buying a yoga mat. Make sure your hands don’t slip and that the mat doesn’t shift.
- Well padded: A well-padded mat can enable building strength – especially for new yogis. It not only builds muscle strength but also prevents injury. Just watch out for Yoga mats with too much foam which may not be right for your asanas.
- Light & easy: Look for a yoga mat that folds easily and is lightweight so it can be carried around effortlessly.
- Quality above all: Cheap mats are found a dime a dozen. Choose the right Yoga mat that honours your body and is sculpted for the yoga you do. A few extra dollars on a good mat, are truly priceless.
The yoga mat is quintessentially the only tool you need! It can truly make or break a class.
Still, confused on the right mat for you? Here are some top recommendations from yoga teachers on the mats they use & love –
- Yoga mats for beginners: An all-purpose mat for at-home workout routines and simple yoga moves. The 4mm Yoga Mat or the 6mm Yoga Mats are essentials, designed for beginner yogis. With a firm grip, it provides stability for all your asanas. Choose a 4mm for sturdiness and 6mm for extra cushion. The mat is equipped with elastic bands and can be easily rolled up and carried around.
Our recommendation: Healthy Life Cycle makes the perfect mats for beginners
- Kids Yoga Mats: Yoga is fun for all ages. These mats are designed for kids between the ages of 5-8. They are specially crafted with non-slip surfaces so kids can focus and concentrate on the asanas.
Our recommendation: Healthy Life Cycle kid’s mats are ideal and available in an array of colors
- Yoga mats for pros: If you’re a pro yogi and are looking for comfort, density, and durability, a pro mat is a way to go. Designed to last a lifetime, this mat will provide sturdy support to all your asanas.
Our recommendation: A yoga mat which is tried tested and highly reliable is from Healthy Life Cycle.
Yoga is like a spiritual awakening and listening to your body and mind in tandem. Make this spiritual space effortless by choosing the right yoga mat and not wasting time in losing balance or slipping.
Use our guide to find your perfect mat match and enjoy your holistic yoga experience.
Buy Yoga Bolsters in Toronto from Healthy Life Cycle.
Healthy Life Cycle is the Distributor and Retailer of Yoga Props and Accessories. They Offer Best Price. Call You Wholesale Pricing.
Address: 6750 Davand Dr #5, Mississauga, ON L5T 2L8
Mon to Fri: 9:00am to 5:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Toll Free: 1 844 858 0025
Shop Now – Yoga Bolsters toronto
If you are looking to buy yoga mat, there is only one stop, its healthylifecycle.ca. Healthy Life Cycle is a Distributor and Retailer of Yoga Mat.
Healthy Life Cycle has always offered an extremely essential and superbly dependable Yoga Mat. They sell Yogavni brand yoga mat. The grip of the mats is very good. Its light weighted and eco-friendly yoga mats. It’s soft and padded enough to give cushion to your knees and elbow. Regardless of whether you begin to sweat and need to put a yoga towel down, it gives a pleasant grasping surface.
They provide four types of yoga mat in Canada –
- Starter Yoga Mat – These yoga mats are 4mm, perfect for the beginner. Made up of PER; it is Completely Free from Phthalates, Latex and Toxic Heavy Metals
- Deluxe Studio Yoga Mat – Deluxe Studio Quality, Extra Thick – 6mm Yoga Mat. Made of PER; Completely Free from Phthalates, Latex and Toxic Heavy Metals
- Kids Yoga Mat – 4mm Thick KIDS Yoga Mat. Made of PER; Completely Free from Phthalates, Latex and Toxic Heavy Metals
- Extra Thick Professional-grade Yoga mat – These yoga mats are 10mm thick and it provides you Extra Comfort and Cushioning.
Yogavni, Yoga Mats are used by Yoga Studio, Yoga teachers and Schools. provide You can purchase Yoga mat in bulk from Healthy Life Cycle.
Shop Now :- Yogavni, Yoga Mats
Supplier in all across Canada. Shipping from the East Coast to the West Coast, Vancouver, Victoria, Saskatchewan, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, St. Johns, St. John, Fredericton, and Labrador.
Rectangular Yoga Bolster Canada
A yoga bolster is a body pillow yet firmer and either rectangular or roundabout fit as a fiddle. It’s an important prop for yoga practice. It makes unwinding, helps relax a pose, or helps in opening the body.
Use of Rectangular Yoga Bolsters-
- Support Backbend – This is an astounding method to begin or complete your yoga practice. It’s a quick heart opener that permits the shoulders, chest, and midriff to open and unwind, while the head, neck, and back are completely bolstered. It additionally helps in making space in the lower back district and facilitates pressure.
- Support Camel Pose – Camel present is an advance yoga poster. That can cause low back pain easily. therefore it’s very important to practice this pose with bolster. With a steady practice – one will arrive at the full articulation however there will never be any rush!
- Savasana Pose – Savasana is seemingly one of the most significant and adored stances of the yoga practice. It’s an opportunity to discover stillness and let the body and psyche totally relax. It’s the place we coordinate the development of the training and our being into one. Be that as it may, imagine a scenario in which lying on a hard, level surface is totally awkward and stillness is no place in locate. The arrangement – A BOLSTER! This is an extraordinary method to stretch and make space in the lower back locale, enabling the back body to unwind and relax down into the ground.
- Support Forward Fold – Forward folds are a wonderful method to extend the muscles. It tends to reinforce or unwinding contingent upon every individual’s objective. using bolsters and forward fold on it has a huge number of advantages, including extends the hamstrings, low-back, and spine while quieting the brain and lessening pressure and uneasiness.
Yogavni, 100% cotton Rectangular Cotton Yoga Bolster provides exactly the support you need for countless seated and lying down yoga postures. You will find that this rectangular cotton yoga bolster is very soft, but at the same time, provides firm support. The large bolster measures 24-Inch-long x 6-Inch-high x 12 Inch wide. The small bolster measures 22 Inch long x 5 Inch high x 8 Inch Wide. Our rectangular yoga bolsters are stuffed with cotton batting and come in wide range of colors. Please note that these bolsters are NOT filled with foam and because of the fluffy nature of cotton the actual measurements are slightly bigger. Not to worry, cotton will settle over time.
Shop Yoga Bolsters at Healthy Life Cycle
Zafu Meditation Cushion
Sitting meditation isn’t simple. The genuine demonstration of sitting is a workmanship and science in an art and science in its own way.
It sounds odd to state this, however sitting meditation is in reality quite rigorous. That is on the grounds that for all intents and purposes all contemplation customs encourage mediators to sit upstanding with a straight spine and no back help. The hypothesis is that a straight, unsupported spine will keep you progressively alert and empowered.
If your spine can’t keep up an upstanding situation without stressing, your meditation practice will be a mess more testing than it should be. Our spines have four normal bends, two curved and two curves. The sacral and thoracic bends are arched and the lumbar and cervical (neck) bends are inward. At the point when these bends are in their nonpartisan position, our spines hold themselves up with at least solid exertion. In the event that, for instance, your pelvis tilts back so your lumbar spine is in an arched bend rather than its regular sunken one, sitting upright is unimaginable. What’s more, the push to sit upright saps your vitality.
Zafu, meditation cushion help us to sit in healthy spinal Position. which is very important for meditation.
Zafu, Meditation cushions enable your pelvis to tilt forward with the goal that your sacrum is in its neutral position. This allows the rest of your spinal curves to become alright.
A zafu, Meditation Cushion is a round pad with assembled sides. The curved edges enable your legs to drop off the edges at the hip joints with the goal that your knees are lower than your hips. At the point when your knees are lower than your hips, it’s simpler for your spine to keep up its natural curves.
The curved edges likewise help prevent your thighs from squeezing excessively hard into the edge of the pad, which can get awkward after some time. The tallness of a zafu cushion, generally four to six inches, makes customary sitting positions simpler and progressively steady.
Shop zafu, meditation cushion online at healthy life cycle.